Vacant Positions: Records Officers
A leading NGO organization in the field of Humanitarian is seeking to fill the positions of Records Officers. The position is on two year contract renewable. The position benefits includes Salary, Medical and Risk Allowances, with all other benefits as per Kenyan Labour laws. The officers will report to logistics Officer incharge of Horn of Africa.
Records Officer: Two Positions (Nairobi and Kakuma Offices)
- Diploma or Degree in Records and Information Management
- Diploma or Degree in Library Science
- Added advantage in having a Short Course in EDMS/ERDMS or E-library
- To run the records and libraries in the two offices
- Manage the staff
- Incharge of vital records
- Manage the EDMS and E-Library Software and offer first line of support
- Manage the disposal and archiving of over 2 million records
- Oversee the scanning of over 3 million records
To apply for this [position, please do send your CV only to email@example.com using subject line: NGO JOB
Deadline for application is 21st March 2016.
RIMEA is not the employer and only acts for our client to get the most qualified candidate for this position. You are not to pay anyone (RIMEA or our staff) for the shortlisting or to get this position.