Records and Information Management East Africa Limited (RIMEA) is a Business Process Management, Records and Information Management Firm offering Consulting and Capacity Building on; Records Management, Knowledge Management, Electronic Document Management Systems, Digitization (Bulk Scanning) and Business Process Solutions- Streamlining, Standard Operating Procedures and Re-Engineering.
We are a Privately Owned firm under the Companies Act 486 (Reviewed in 2015)
About RIMEA Membership
There are many reasons to join RIMEA. When you become a member, you become a part of the dynamic changes that are transforming the world, by helping to shape the future of Records and Information Management. RIMEA provides the tools and resources to help get you there, by advancing your career and enriching your knowledge with life-long learning resources.
We currently have over 3,000 Members drawn from the region.
- A vast network of highly dedicated student and professional peers
- RIMEA’s Career & Job Center, where you will find targeted job opportunities and more
- Unique volunteering opportunities to gain hands-on experience and knowledge of the profession
- Learning Center with resources for lifelong learning, including online courses targeted toward essential Records & Information Management skills and popular certifications; online books, videos and webinars on hot topics, presented by today’s innovators
- A full year (12 issues) online subscription to Monthly Informatsy.com
- A full-year electronic subscription to Quarterly Informatsy.com Feature newsletter
- One free monthly webinar
- Discount from various Partners
- 15% Discount for all the RIMEA Workshops and Conferences
- Free Entry to the RIMEA Nairobi Annual Information Management Conference (Every April)
- One free Career Day per year for the Members
Please Note: RIMEA reserves the right to change or substitute the benefits, products or services included with membership.
For over 5 years, RIMEA has helped records management professionals to be their most creative, connect to peers, and see what is next.
Joining RIMEA means you dare to be the best records management professional you can be.
Be Creative. Stay connected. Keep inventing.
|Membership Category||Eligibility||Entrance & Subscription Fees (KShs.)|
|Member||Members who are actively involved in Records and Information Management. In addition, applicants must show evidence of continuous professional development.||Entrance fee/Annual Subscription: Ksh. 2,500/Tzs. 56,000/Ugx. 89,000/ Usd. 25|
|Student Member||Open to students in universities, polytechnics and other middle level institutions recognized by RIMEA. Proof of Student status must be valid.||Entrance fee/Annual Subscription: Ksh. 500/Tzs. 12,000/Ugx. 18,000/Usd. 5|
RENEWAL AND CPD POINTS
All Members are required to obtain a Minimum of 10 CPD Points to renew Membership
|Conferences/ Workshops||RIMEA Conferences/Workshops||2 CPD Point per day||Certificate|
|Presentations||Making presentations on invitation at conference, workshop, or seminar; giving lectures at college or university||3 CPD Points Per day||Letter of Appreciation|
|Publication||Publication of an Original Article, Research or Case Study in the www.informatsy.com (more 400 words)||1 CPD Points per article published||Link|
|Events||Networking Events by RIMEA||1 Point per Event||Certificate|
|eLearning programs||One Day eLearning programs (Four Hours)||1 CPD Point||Certificate|
For information on Membership, use firstname.lastname@example.org
Chairperson: Charity Kimwama- email@example.com
Membership Link: https://forms.gle/b4e9TPNpctU255SFA
Renewal Link: https://goo.gl/forms/HHHW49q5dREZixFJ2
CPD Programs for 2020: Programs Link