County Building Information Management System Workshop to streamline the Process
In light of the persistent poor housing crisis in Nairobi and the call to audit all the building, RIMEA wishes to invite the County Government to nominate participants for a 3 Days Workshop dubbed “Making Nairobi Safe Again”
The Workshop will cover:-
- Running a Records Audit of all Approvals
- Development of a Building Knowledge Management Portal
- Overview of the “Integrated Building Information Management System” an ICT system developed to automate and streamline building and construction approvals and document authentication
- Lands, Housing and Physical Planning records digitization: approvals
- Nairobi Building address system for easy auditing and compliance checks
RIMEA has organized this workshop on the 8th to 10th June 2016 at Enashipai Lodge.
The event is open to:-
- Managers and Directors from National Construction Authority, NEMA Kenya, Nairobi City County, National Disaster Management Operations,
- Hon. MCAs from Nairobi County Assembly- Committees relevant
RIMEA Ltd is a leading consultancy and Training institution in Records & Information Management, Governance, Electronic Document Management Systems, Mail Management, Knowledge Management, Library Science, Information Security, Business Process Management/Automation and Records Audits impacting organizations with knowledge key to; improved service delivery, reduced cost of operations, automation of processes, digitization of records, auditing of records and processes. We design courses tailored to meet your organizations specific needs, designed to get results within your specific time frame and budget.
Formed in 2010 and incorporated as Records and Information Management East Africa Limited in 2015, we have overseen over 100 Trainings, TRAININGs and TRAININGs in East Africa.
Records and Information Management is an important and core element in efficiency, effectiveness in service delivery and cost management. In the 21st Century this has grown from a support function to a core function
Kengen Co. Ltd, GDC Kenya, Capital Markets Authority, Sacco Societies Regulatory Authority, Posta Corporation of Kenya, Higher Education Loans Board, Kenya Law Review Commission, NEMA, Kenya Sugar Directorate, NSSF Kenya, Public Procurement Oversight Authority(K), Athi Water Services Board, Mumias Sugar, Karatina University, Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure-State Department of Roads, Kenya Sugar Directorate, KenyaRe Corporation, Water Services Trust Fund, NACADA, NCA, Lapfund,
Migori County Assembly, Nandi County Assembly, Machakos County Assembly,
Imarika Sacco, Harambee Sacco, Stima Sacco, Egerton University Sacco, Gusii Sacco, United Women Sacco, Tower Sacco Limited, Thamani Sacco, Kenya Pipeline Sacco Limited, Winas Sacco
Norwegian Refugee Council, Rugunya Foundation
NSSF Uganda, Euro Storage- Romania, Njoan- Malawi