Sales and Marketing Executive- Conferencing
Records and Information Management East Africa Limited is a Consulting and Capacity Building firm. We major in Records and Information Management covering; Records Management, Information Security, Digitization (Bulk Scanning), Electronic Document Management Systems, Knowledge Management and Library Management. *We serve over 200 clients drawn from Non-Profit Making, Government, and Private Sectors*.
We are looking to hire an experienced sales and marketing executive to help drive company sales (Conferencing Division). In this position, you will be involved in developing marketing strategies, implementing marketing plans, developing sales strategies, maintaining customer relations, and creating sales reports.
To ensure success as a sales and marketing executive, you should have strong knowledge of modern marketing techniques, a passion for sales, and excellent communication skills. Ultimately, a top-notch sales and marketing executive creates strategies that align with modern consumer trends.
Sales and Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- Contributing to the development of marketing strategies.
- Conducting market research on rival products.
- Designing and implementing marketing plans for company products.
- Coordinating with media representatives and sponsors.
- Working with the sales team to develop targeted sales strategies.
- Answering client queries about product specifications and uses.
- Maintaining client relations.
- Tracking sales data to ensure the company meets sales quotas.
- Creating and presenting sales performance reports.
Sales and Marketing Executive Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field.
- Proven work experience as a sales and marketing executive.
- Knowledge of modern marketing techniques.
- High-level communication and networking skills.
- A passion for sales.
- Understanding of commercial trends and marketing strategies.
- Good project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
Salary plus other benefits.
Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 22nd June 2022 CoB.
We shall only contact those shortlisted.