Welcome to the Customer Service, Communication and Basic Information Management Workshop
Records and Information Management East Africa (RIMEA), will hold a CUSTOMER SERVICE, COMMUNICATION AND BASIC INFORMATION MANAGEMENT WORKSHOP from the 6th to 9th December 2016 at the Lake Naivasha, Panorama Park, Naivasha, Kenya
Customers are the life-blood of any business so providing great customer service is critically important. Your customers expect to receive the same quality of customer service as what they perceive they are giving. Keeping your customers satisfied needs to be the goal of everyone in your organization.
Who Can Benefit?
All around the enterprise, we see people wasting time on frustrating, pointless tasks:
- Customer Service Staff as they are always in constant touch with internal and external clients, public and stakeholders
- HR Staff understanding key components in customer service and communication improves interpersonal relationships
- Office Assistants staff their constant access to information, direct feedback by clients and interaction with all types of clients makes them key to an organizations image
- Procure to pay staff struggling to communicate procedures to fellow employees and vendors
- Legal teams writing and re-writing contract language
- IT Service Desk agents to learn on how to communicate with staff who call when in distress at work
- Receptionist and Executive Secretaries staff they are the face of the organization and the image of the office. They are the first contact between a visitor and the organization or management
- Drivers: they travel and meet many people and being effective communicators is key
During this workshop, participants will learn:
- Communication and how to effectively manage anger
- How to be the organizations ambassadors
- You will be able to define what communication is and the components of successful communication.
- You will be able to describe the impact of body language and tone and how to use these effectively.
- You will have the opportunity to explore various communication styles and identify your own preferred style and will be able to demonstrate how to adapt your style.
- You will be able to demonstrate the concepts of effective listening.
- You will begin to develop an action plan to make your communication more effective in the workplace.
Who can attend?
- Customer Service Officers,
- Administration Officers
- Executive Secretaries
- Personal Assistants
- Office assistants
- Records Officers
Venue & Date
6th to 9th December 2016
Naivasha, Town, KENYA – Panorama Park Hotel